Use the following step-by-step instruction to guide you through the paper submission prosess
- Register at Conference Management System
To submit paper(s) or to participate in SEACMA, you are required to open an account. You can open an account in "Create Account " menu.
- Full Paper Submission
Login to your conference management system.
Fill in the details as requested, and submit your paper. Then you will receive a notification that your paper is under review.
- Full Paper Submission for Blind Review
Prospective authors are invited to submit their full paper written in English and formatted according to the templates provided below. Full paper can be in LaTex or Microsoft Word format. Please remove author names and affiliations on the first page of the submitted paper to facilitate blind review process.
- Upload the Camera-Ready / Final Paper and Registration Form
The registration form can be downloaded here
- Please sent the registration form to email@example.com
- Participant who doesn't want submit in SEACMA proceding, please kindly send abstract only.
- SEACMA 2013 also availabe in poster, please kindly send the full paper.