The South East Asian conference on Mathematics and its applications (SEACMA) is organized by Mathematics Department, ITS, Surabaya. This internationall conference aims to bring academicians, and researchers for knowledge sharing in Mathematics area. The SEACMA 2013 serves as good platforms for academicians and researchers member to meet with each other and to exchange ideas.The second SEACMA will be held on 14-15 November 2013. The scientific program will include plenary addresses and regular presentations.
Mathematical Harmony in Science and Technology
The themes are included but not limited to:
- Algebraic Geometry
- Operator Algebra
- Functional Analysis
- Lie Groups and Lie Algebras
- Ordinary Differential Equation
- Dynamic System
- Mathematical Computer Sciences
- Number Theory, Combinatorics
- Control Theory
- Numerical Analysis and Science Computing
- Participant who doesn't want submit in SEACMA proceding, please kindly send abstract only.
- SEACMA 2013 also availabe in poster, please kindly send the full paper.